There’s an excellent range of things to do at White Acres for all ages. Take a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy some family fun with a game of crazy golf or mini ten-pin Bowlingo. With a choice of play areas around the park plus an agility course – there’s lots of places for the kids to let their hair down.
- Indoor swimming pool
With toddlers' pool.
- Pool inflatable obstacle course
(one day a week).
- Spa bath, sauna and gym
- Activity playroom
With indoor soft play.
- Mini ten-pin Bowlingo* and Amusements*
- Mini supermarket & bakery
Providing all the essentials you need.
- Tricks, Treats & Sweets shop
Offering gifts and toys.
- Launderette* & cash machine*
Treat yourself to a pamper session.
- Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria and Grill
With outdoor terrace serving freshly baked pizzas and much more.
- Polkerris Bar and Lounge
Relax with a Costa Coffee.
- Catch of The Day Fish ‘n’ Chip shop
Grab a quick and tasty bite.
- First Bite Café
Serving all day breakfast and snacks (at lakes).
- The Lakeside Club with Bar
Sit back and enjoy the live family entertainment.
- 13 coarse fishing lakes with tackle shop*
(restrictions apply during festivals).
- Junior angling tuition for all abilities*
- Galleon adventure play area
With climbing frame and dinosaur slide.
- Agility course
With tyre swings & more!.
- Inflatable Jungle Run
(one day a week, weather permitting)†
- Lizzie’s allotment
- Nine hole crazy golf*
- Recreational field
- Under 5’s themed playground